Jung Ho-Seok (정호석), better known by his stage name j-hope (제이홉), is a South Korean rapper-artist and record creator under Big Hit Music. He is a rapper and a craftsman of BTS, similarly, he is striking for his enormous commitment to songwriting and creation in the discography in the social event.
As an autonomous expert, he has conveyed his first mixtape Hope World in 2018. In 2020, j-hope was raised to full person from the Korea Music
1994–2012: Early life
Jung Ho-Seok was brought into the world on February 18, 1994, in Gwangju, South Korea, where he lived with his people and more settled sister. Preceding showing up with BTS, he was fundamental for the underground dance bunch Neuron. j-hope had been reasonably prominent for his capacities in dance before his show; he won distinctive close-by prizes for dance, joining placing first in a public dance competition in 2008. His capacities in dance, at last, drove him to obtain an interest in singing and rapping, prodding him to give a shot as an image under study. As a student, j-hope was incorporated as a rapper in Jo Kwon’s tune “Animal”, which was conveyed in 2012.
2013–present: BTS and booked activities
On June 13, 2013, j-hope made his presentation as a person from BTS on Mnet’s M! Initiation with the track “No More Dream” from their presentation single assortment 2 Cool 4 Skool. He was the third part to join the social occasion as a student later RM and SUGA. j-trust has since been locked in with the creation pattern of every assortment in BTS’ discography.
On June 14, 2019, j-hope, alongside individual BTS part V, cooperated with Zara Larsson on a soundtrack called “A Brand New Day” for an adaptable game BTS World.
2018–present: Solo activities
On March 1, 2018, j-hope conveyed his first solo mixtape, Hope World, all over the planet, close by a music video for the title track “Dream”. A music video for the B-side “Plane” was hence followed through on March 6.
The EP showed up at number 63 and peaked at number 38 on the Billboard 200, making him the most raised diagramming K-pop execution circle back to the blueprint. hope World in like manner bested at number 35 on the Canadian Albums Chart, and number 19 on the US Top Rap Albums layout. Three mixtape tracks, “Dream”, “Trust World”, and “Hangsang”, diagramed on the World Digital Songs Chart, situating third, sixteenth, and 24th independently. The following week, the tracks were created to first, sixth, and eleventh, with an additional three tracks off of Hope World, “Plane”, “Standard”, and “P.O.P (Piece Of Peace) Pt.1” appearing on the chart at number five, eight, and twelve, independently. “Dream” besting on the diagram made j-hope one of only ten K-Pop social events, including his band BTS, to show up at number one. The accomplishment of his exhibition debut drove him to rank third on the Emerging Artists Chart, and 97th on the Artist 100 Chart for the multi-day stretch of March 10 and 91st for the multi-day stretch of March 17. He is the fifth Korean skilled worker, and the second Korean soloist later Psy, to put on the Artist 100. The mixtape diagrammed in ten countries all over the planet, with “Dream” laying out in three, and over the long haul put at number five for Billboard magazine’s year-end world assortments chart.
In 2019, j-hpe conveyed a free joint exertion single, “Chicken Noodle Soup”, on September 27, featuring American singer, Becky G. The track showed up at number 81 on the Billboard Hot 100, with 9.7 million streams and 11,000 downloads for the week completing October 4, making j-hope the fundamental person from BTS to the diagram on the Hot 100 as an autonomous expert outside of the social occasion, the third Korean free skilled worker to rank on the chart (later Psy and CL), and the sixth Korean specialist overall to do thusly. “Chicken Noodle Soup” moreover showed up at number 1 on the World Digital Songs diagram and is j-hope second tune to achieve this later 2018’s “Fantasy”.
For the three-year celebration of his mixtape, j-hope conveyed a whole, three-minute-long type of its end track “Blue Side (Outro)” on March 1, 2021—it was moved to the BTS Soundcloud page to no end.
His stage name, “j-hope (제이홉)”, comes from his hankering to address anticipated fans, similarly as to be “the craving for BTS.” It is also a reference to the dream of Pandora’s case, as later the compartment was opened and all of the shades of malignance inside were conveyed to the world, the central thing left was trust.
Inventiveness and public picture
j-hope has been depicted as having an energetic and blazing tone to his music and presentations. His mixtape, Hope World, was depicted as living it up in nature and arrangement of melodic sorts, including synth-pop, trap, house, elective hip leap, funk-soul, and retro parts. Jeff Benjamin of Fuse formed that the climatic style of “Blue Side”, Hope World’s outro track, “leaves the crowd curious for what’s coming next from j-hope.” The pleasant parts of the mixtape, extraordinarily the lead tune “Dream“, were idolized by Billboard magazine for its discussion of the difficulties a symbol faces in their work, diverse creative references, and fun demonstration of the authentic subject.
j-hope alludes to the bold thought of Jules Verne’s Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea and the works Kyle, Aminé, and Joey Badass as forces to be reckoned with on his style and work on Hope World. The chance of amicability has similarly given a reason to a lot of his refrains, communicating that “it’d be astonishing to transform into a piece of someone’s own special serenity through my music” in a gathering with Time magazine. “Tending to the old age” has moreover impacted his work on BTS’ music. There was moreover a reference to Douglas Adams’ science fiction series The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
In January 2020, J-trust was progressed close by the individual BTS part RM to get along with SUGA as the full person from the Korea Music
In 2018, he was conceded the fifth-class Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit by the President of South Korea close by various people from the social event. He had the most cherished tweet on earth for 2018 when he posted the “In My Feelings Challenge”.
In 2016, he purchased an excess space in South Korea worth US$1.6 million for his own usage. Beginning in 2019, he at this point lives in Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea with his people.
j-hope has been a person from the “Green Noble Club“, which sees high-regard providers of Child Fund Korea, beginning around 2018. On February 18, 2019, he gave ₩100 million (around US$90,000) to the relationship with those going to his optional school foundation of registration in Gwangju. He had as of late given ₩150 million (for the most part US$135,000) in December 2018, but referenced the gift being private by then. In December 2019, he gave another ₩100 million. On November 17, 2020, he gave ₩100 million in favor of youths experiencing monetary difficulties amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. On February 18, 2021, he gave ₩150 million to assist adolescents with visual and hearing prevention. On May 4, 2021, for Children’s Day, he gave ₩100 million for adolescents affected by violence in Tanzania, Africa.
Stage Name: J-Hope (제이홉)
Unique Name: Jung Ho Seok (정호석)
Birthday: February 18, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood order: A
MBTI Type: ESFJ
Delegate Emoji: 🌞/🐿️
J-Hope’s Spotify list: J-Hope’s Jam
– He was brought into the world in Gwangju, South Korea.
– J-Hope’s family includes Mom, father, more settled sister; Mejiwoo.
– Guidance: Gwangju Global High School; Global Cyber University
– Before debut J-hope disdained doing aegyo yet as of now he changed his point of view.
– J-Hope and B.A.P Zelo went to a comparative Academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.
– Pre-debut J-Hope was a piece of a street dance bunch, called NEURON.
– He won an underground dance battle and shockingly performed at a festival.
– At first, he went for JYP Entertainment, alongside B.A.P’s Youngjae and Halo’s Dino.
– J-Hope’s valued Color is Green.
– He has a canine named Mickey.
– He despises working out/working out.
– J-Hope used to be a tennis player in grade school and played in competitions. He once got a bronze enhancement, out of 3 gathering competitors (- 150705 J-Hope’s Q&A from Inkigayo goodbye stage little fan meeting).
– J-Hope and Suga are really horrendous at drawing.
– He appreciates overstated movies and watched a lot of DVDs when he was a kid, since his father furthermore cherishes movies.
– His genuine models are A$AP Rocky, J. Cole, Beenzino, G.D.
– J-Hope went to BigBang’s Seungri’s dance establishment, also called Seungri’s Academy.
– He got his driving grant (BTS Run Ep. 18)
– J-Hope’s maxim: “Expecting you don’t lock-in, there won’t be extraordinary results.”
– He favors visiting the Fancafe when he has time since he needs to acknowledge what are fans saying.
– While having issues or stresses he would give them to Rap Monster or Suga.
– Right when he was more energetic he was very notable in the Gwangju dance underground.
– J-Hope likes expecting someone to stroke his hair – he says it helps him with napping, a routine got from puberty (when he was energetic, his mother used to pat him carefully to make it lights-out an ideal opportunity for him)
– Things he really wants to take from various people are Jimin’s chocolate abs, Rap Monster’s rap capacity and his extraordinary English.
– J-Hope’s ideal date: “I love the sea, I should walk around to the seaside and fasten hands (Laugh)”
– 3 requirements for J-Hope delight: Family, Health, and Love. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR]
Different individuals about J-Hope:
– Jimin’s initial feeling about J-Hope: “The main individual I met was J-Hope. He was amicable to me, ‘Excuse me,
– J-Hope highlights in Drake’s “In My Feelings” MV.
– On March 2, 2018, J-Hope delivered his first mixtape “Trust World”, with the title track “Dream”.
– J-Hope is positioned 88th on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”.
– J-Hope’s ideal sort is a young lady who loves him, is great at cooking, and thinks a ton.